COVID-19 Safety Measures
At Sono Bello, employee and patient safety is priority #1, so we have added multiple measures to ensure protection against the spread of COVID-19. If you are feeling sick or experiencing symptoms please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
We have your safety covered – Schedule a Free Consultation Today!
- All Sono Bello employees and incoming patients will have their temperatures taken upon entering.
- Employees who have temperatures above 100 degrees will be asked to return home.
- Patients who have temperatures above 100 degrees will have appointments rescheduled for a future date.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you do not have to wear a mask in our lobby or consultation offices.** Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, must still wear a mask in the medical areas of our facilities. No more than one guest may accompany you on your visit.
- All Sono Bello employees adhere to the same rules as our patients and will maintain social distancing guidelines as appropriate.
- Every night our centers will undergo an extensive deep clean to ensure maximum safety.
**State and local requirements may differ. Your local Sono Bello team follows all regional guidelines and will apprise you of those requirements upon arrival.
Get Summer Ready - Save $250 Off**
Schedule your free, no obligation consultation today & receive our limited time special.