Sono Bello® (“Sono Bello” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website at SonoBello.com (our “Website”) or use our services, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect (1) on this Website, (2) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Sono Bello, and (3) when you use our services. This policy does not apply to information that is collected by third parties, including through any content or link accessible from the Website. This policy is intended to supplement, not supersede any other privacy disclosures we may provide in association with our services. If this policy and such other disclosures conflict, the other disclosures shall control.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Website or use our services including:
– Information by which you may be personally identified such as, but not limited to, name, postal address, email address, and telephone number;
– Information that is about you, but does not individually identify you, such as information about your gender or sex; and/or
– Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and your usage details.
We collect this information in a few different ways:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you fill out forms on our Website or register for an account, when you correspond with us, or when you sign up to use our services;
– Automatically as you navigate through our Website using technologies such as cookies; and
– From our affiliates and business partners.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To provide you with information, products, and services that you request or purchase from us.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information.
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
– To send periodic emails; the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes; cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may disclose aggregated and anonymized information without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sono Bello’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sono Bello about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it. For example, if you provide us an email address when you inquire about our services, we will use that email address to respond to your inquiry.
– To third parties you authorize as part of your receipt of services from Sono Bello, including, but not limited to, partners involved in your treatment or care, or to finance companies involved in paying for your care.
– For any other purpose disclosed when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information in the following special cases:
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– To enforce or apply agreements between us and you, including for billing and collection purposes.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sono Bello, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By phone at [800.995.1136]
Last Updated: 3.14.2023